Mar 20, 2007

Week 10

Edit 9:36 AM:
Previous Weight: 329 lbs
Current Weight: 324 lbs
Change: 5 lbs lost
Total: 36 lbs lost

That looks better. I think the battery in my bathroom scale might be going dead. It gave wonky readings the last time it was low. And I have an easier time believing a 5lb loss than a 22lb one.

Previous Weight: 329 lbs
Current Weight: 307 lbs
Change: 22 lbs lost
Total: 53 lbs lost

This is just a placeholder, until I can weigh myself at the gym. Because there's no possible way that can be right.

Even accounting for the haircut.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to GO!!! You've continued to keep the flow going the right way. I'm sure the last couple of weeks were a little disappointing, but you kept working hard... and it paid off! It'll be great to see you on Wed.

MsKnow-it-all said...

I am so freakin' proud of you it's unbelievable! You're making your big sister cry!! You look awesome. I'm SO PROUD of your dedication to this. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...Way to go Ryan. Again, you don't know me...I am a friend of Amy's, but what an awsome job. Look at the difference in your face...