May 29, 2007

Week 20

Week 20 PhotoPrevious Weight: 290 lbs
Current Weight: 285 lbs
Change: 5 lbs lost
Total: 75 lbs lost

Still going strong. Don't really know what to say besides that. The pessimist in me keeps wondering when the other shoe is going to drop. But as you can see, I'm not wearing shoes in this picture, so no problem there.

Once again, Grandpa Carrigan had a great idea - On the right, I've added a little "Photo Gallery" doohickey. Clicking the All 52 Weeks Photos link will take you to a page where you can see all the pictures at once. There's even a slideshow button, if that's your thing.

Also... I probably shouldn't wear a white t-shirt in front of a white wall, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! You look fantastic! The new clothes make all the difference! Great work!

Anonymous said...

i don't even know what to say! You continue to amaze me...wow rock. wow.

no sarcasm this time, i just don't have it in me.

OH WAIT, yes i do! "Once again, Grandpa Carrigan had a great idea..." What, are you trying to undo my years of hard work?

Kidding Barney.

nitelillie said...

You look great, I just think it is amazing, keep it up, You are the Incredible shrinking man!
Hugs from BL