Jun 26, 2007

Week 24

Week 24 PhotoPrevious Weight: 274 lbs
Current Weight: 272 lbs
Change: 2 lbs lost
Total: 88 lbs lost

Another 2 pounds gone this week. Must remain positive. This is still a loss, and that's exactly what counts. I've been spoiled by 4- and 5-pound weeks, I just need to get used to what I'm supposed to be losing each week. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm closing in on triple-digits, and I really, really want to get there.

Oh! And smaller clothes again this week: size XL t-shirt, 44"-waist on the shorts, I even went down a shoe size (though I'm not wearing them in the picture). So, that helps things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You definitely look slimmer this week than last week's picture. I wonder if you might be reaching a point where the pounds won't drop as fast, but you'll still notice that you're losing inches. Has your trainer talked with you about this? Curious. Looking fantastic, though. Size XL clothes!! That's amazing. Keep at it--you'll hit triple digits before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast you are accomplishing this-well, I CAN, but I can't, you know? Anywho, I agree with the Jen-Bomb (as I refer to her when she's not around) that I was wondering if I'd notice the slight difference, but I really do. You're my boy blue.

PS Stay away from that ALLI stuff...heard it gives you the pizza grease poops.

Anonymous said...

I'm also amazed at how fast this is happening. It almost doesn't seem real, until I see you in person and go, "holy crap, he's shrunk again!" It makes me pissed that I keep putting it off for myself--I could have accomplished a lot already!

What's the ALLI stuff Mel's talking about? "pizza grease poops" sound terrible. I don't want that. Where the hell did that come from anyway?? I think Melski is on crack.

By the way, I like "the Jen-Bomb." I may have to permanently change my user name.

Anonymous said...

Mel, are you talking about OLEAN, the fat substitute that causes digestive problems?? It took me a little while to think of the name of it. If that's what you're referring to, your spelling is getting as bad as John's.

nitelillie said...

Hey Ryan! another smiling photo! your doing great! Keep it up!see you next week. (your photo anyway) If I can remember my darn password! I think they change it on me!
Hugs from BL