Oct 23, 2007

Ryan - Week 41

Week 41Previous Weight: 221 lbs
Current Weight: 221 lbs
Change: 0 lbs lost
Total: 139 lbs lost

I went down to Balaton this weekend, see my folks and sisters. I had a lot of fun, but I also did a lot more snacking than I have in a while. Consequently, I'm holding steady at 221 this week. No loss, but at least no gain either.

I figured this would happen eventually, but it's still a wee bit disappointing. Oh well, the important thing is, I got back onto my diet first thing Monday morning.

And no, Mom, I don't blame you for it. Nobody forced me to eat the brownie (or the cookies, or the muffin). I chose to.

And my picture looks really goofy this week, for some reason.



NASA Voice says: W-minus 21 pounds and counting...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too mature--what's the point of having a mom if you can't blame her for all of your problems???

Just kidding, Joy--kind of...I mean, really.

I think the picture looks a little strange, too. You look really muscle-y in it. Are you going to turn into Schwarzenegger or something? Please, lord, don't let muscles morph him into a conservative!

Ryan said...

I don't think there's much danger of that. I'd have to marry a Kennedy and move to "Kahleefohhnia" first.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I just thought it was your face.

Anonymous said...

yep, you guessed right, it was jordan.

MsKnow-it-all said...

Honestly, I thought it was Melissa at first. You two are way too mean. I can't even tell you apart.

Marrying a Kennedy wouldn't be bad--we could invite them to 4th of July in Balaton! Most of them are liberals, aren't they?